Thursday 12 July 2012

Katie Eary - Spring '13



When I first laid eyes on these amazing prints I instantly fell in love! What can I say, I gravitate towards bright colours and intricate prints like a crow to shiny things. The layering and gold accents are phenomenal; finished with fresh white sneakers to nudge the vibe in the right direction. A round of applause for the stylist that put these looks together!  If Manish Arora and Adidas had a bad ass love child, Katie Eary would be it. The only down side to this collection are the fits in my opinion. A little too baggy on some of the T's and pullovers but perfect for a too-cool-for-school skater boy. I have been stepping outside of my comfort zone lately and playing around with some over-sized garments so you may just see me rocking one of these pieces real soon.. or at least something like it.

*images from katieeary.co.uk
 --->From Rou to You--->

No comments:

Post a Comment