Thursday 15 March 2012

Leather Forever

Met up with my gorgeous gal pal Jessica a few months ago to catch up and enjoy the January sun (before Vancouver turned into a 24/7 drear-fest) and I brought my new Canon along for the trip. Jess, who also happens to be a very talented photographer/blogger/stylist, was kind enough to show me the basics as I have never owned a Digital SLR camera before.

One click led to another and an impromptu photo shoot on Kitsilano Beach presented itself. Those who know me are very aware that being in front of the camera is something that I enjoy (perhaps a little too much) and I was just DYING to show off my new lamb skin Kai-Aakmann jacket I found at a sample sale.

Check out Jessica's blog rotatingcompass.com  Seriously, do it!

--->From Rou to You--->
Jacket: Kai-Aakmann
T-shirt and Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Mavi
Boots: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Aldo







No comments:

Post a Comment