Thursday 17 May 2012

Versace Fall 12 Menswear


I know that last thing you want to think about right now is anything other than short shorts and tanning oil but I just could not resist this one. Versace has always had a place in my heart and is one of my favourite (if not THE favourite) Menswear designer labels. The flamboyantly masculine designs are always sure to please! It's either the electric hues, delicious prints, or over-the-top embellishments that gets me every time and the combination of all three may just send me into a fashion seizure - in the best possible way, of course. I love the risks that Donatella and her team take with their designs. Menswear has been so stagnant and repetitive for such a long time and I have an immense amount of respect for anyone that attempts to push the boundaries. Oh, and don't you just LOVE their cute rockabilly hairdos?

And just to get you back into your summer-time swag here is a little Versace Summer 12 for your viewing pleasure.


Images from style.com
--->From Rou to You--->

No comments:

Post a Comment