Monday 18 June 2012

Pringle of Scotland - Spring '13 Menswear


It's the most wonderful time of the year. And no, I'm not talking about Christmas. Men's Fashion Week kicked off in London a few days ago and I am already freaking out like a school girl at a One Direction concert. I absolutely love London Fashion Week because it almost never disappoints. There is just something about the way a garment is tailored in the UK that reminds you what the English are known for. And tailoring is something that this scrawny Canadian needs more of in his life.

Alistair Carr killed it for the Spring 2013 Pringle of Scotland Menswear collection. He kept it simple and dapper, blending tradition with modern innovation. Everything was very wearable and the cuts were bang on. Any men with a phobia of "short shorts" might think otherwise if they tried on a pair from this masculine fashion house. And can we talk about the two tone trousers?! They are #ChicToTheNextLev (sorry, I couldn't resist). I want 10 pairs in each colour so that I can wear them 24/7 for the rest of my life. 

I saved my favourite look for last. The styling here is doing all sorts of right for me. And yes I'm talking about the clothes!
 *images from Style.com
--->From Rou to You--->




No comments:

Post a Comment